Thursday, September 16, 2010

Long time no blog....

It has been a month since I posted here. I have been a little busy living the life I blog about :0)Since I wrote last, Bubba-do and Pooka-shell have started school. Pooka-shell is in first grade, and is amazing and brilliant. She rides the bus to school and loves that. I was nervous about the whole bus situation, but it was handled with order and I feel better about it now. I had that moment as I said good-bye to her as she got on the bus for the first time....I wanted her to miss me. I wanted her to look longingly back at me as I did at her.....didn't happen. She hopped on board, totally confident and ready for her next adventure. I did however, drive to school and meet her there so I could make sure she got to her classroom... just for a couple of days.
Just look at that cheesy toothless grin!

Look closely and you can see her through the door window. I obviously lack skill and proper equipment to take very good pictures.



Bubba-do finally found a place to go to preschool this year. We adored the preschool he was going to. It was on a real farm with real animals...so great. Alas, our finances required a change. We had heard a lot of good things about a preschool very close to our house so we got on the waiting list (they were already full) After a lot of praying and searching out all our options...a miracle...a spot opened up! Great teachers, great place, great location. Our little super-hero

No comments: