Finishing residency, selling our home in Iowa, finding a new house in Utah, moving. It is all sneaking up on us. The other day we got an email with a pic of the brand new building that hubby's office will be in. "Coming soon Dr. Empey MD OB-GYN September 2012" It is surreal. I pray this mega transition will go smoothly. So excited though. Here is an artist rendering of new office....I have an actual photo but it wasn't in the right format to post here. It really does look like this...only more real.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Okay... My heart did a little leap for you. It's actually real for you. You have an actual date. A name on a door. My desire to move back to Utah is abstract and contradictory. It would mean "failure" for my husband's desired career, and a complete change of plans, which I'm sortof okay with... only because I miss home so much.
Well, since you're making it back to Utah before me (most likely), you'll probably get back to our Hale home before me too. Please give it a "spirit hug" for me or something. I miss it all terribly.
Post a Comment