I am finally starting to feel a little more human after all the drama that has taken place over the last month. I had my hormone levels checked today and they have fallen, thank goodness. We still need to recheck every week until they are at zero. But my emotions are still healing along with my body. I thought I was doing well until I got a call from the Relief Society today. They had just heard from my visiting teachers what I have been dealing with, and wanted to offer any help or support. Very thoughtful, but it brought all my emotions to the surface and I have been on the verge of tears all day.
All the things I usually do to lift my spirits have been put on hold for some time...ie; going for a run, serving others ( besides my own family), practicing Zumba, hanging out with friends etc. I just have not had the health or energy to do anything but get better and make sure my family is fed and clothed. The house is a mess. I am feeling overwhelmed at all the catching up I need to do, not to mention all the stuff I need to clean/organize to get our house ready to be up for sale. I just feel like staying in bed and I hate that feeling! I need to do something to get my mojo back.
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment