It has been one year since I survived un-medicated child birth, and I am almost back to normal! Today is Savvy's 1st birthday. It has been a busy beautiful year. With our first two kiddos I eagerly awaited all the milestones: rolling over, sitting up, crawling. This time I have been more than happy to let her take her time. It is possible that she will be our last baby...considering the major work it took to get her here. I want to remember more of the little things. I want to pause and just look at her more often. It makes me want to do that with the bigger kids too. I'm noticing the beauty of childhood, of the family.
Baby Savvy is smart, and funny, and beautiful. We love her "pretty face", and her "little lamb" laugh when she gets super excited. I love seeing her fold her arms for prayers and we were all so excited when the other day she learned how to clap. It is the little things. Happy 1st birthday Savanna Blake!
Sunday, February 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment